Commercial Painters Sunshine Coast
The Sunshine Coast's Professional Commercial Painters
Commercial Painting Services
Does your office need an upgrade? Or are you ready to take your retail space into the new season? Sunshine Coast Painters are available to transform your commercial premises, making the most of your space and bringing your vision to life.
Whilst DIY paintwork might seem tempting, there are many reasons why you should call in the professionals for your commercial paint job. From the risk of hazards to sloppy paintwork and a poor quality finish, you run the risk of your DIY job becoming a disaster.
We Provide Outstanding Commercial Painting Results
At Sunshine Coast Painters our team of professionals will work efficiently to complete your paint project with minimal disruption to your business. We use high-quality paint to create an outstanding result and are fully equipped to provide an accurate paint job.
We will ensure a seamless finish to even those hard-to-reach areas. Whether you want to create a feature wall in your cafe or create a bright and vibrant work environment to inspire creativity at the office, our team of experienced painters are here to help.
Commercial painting is often done on a larger scale than residential work which brings a host of considerations including time, costs, and logistics.
At Sunshine Coast Painters, we are experienced in handling larger scale painting projects, so you can be assured that your business is in good hands.
Having a paint job done while you’re trying to run a business can be a pain, especially if you’re welcoming customers into your premises.
Our team understands how important it is to keep your business running as smoothly as possible, and we’ll work with you to minimise disruption.
Commercial premises may need more specialist types of paint, either because of the construction or the building use.
Our team will assess and advise, so you know you’ll be getting the very best paint for your needs.
What you can expect from our commercial painters
Sunshine Coast Painters have been delivering top quality paint services across the area for over eight years.
This experience, along with our passion for superb customer service, means we have developed a step-by-step process to ensure our commercial painting services are exactly what our clients expect:
- We carry out a thorough inspection of the premises, taking note of any special construction materials, assessing potential challenges, and taking consideration of any potential impact on your business.
- We’ll use a colour board to help you decide the ideal colour scheme for your premises. Perhaps you want to capture elements of your company logo or use colour to send a subtle message about what clients can expect from your business. Whatever your vision, we’ll help make it happen and undertake regular meetings, both on-site or at our showroom, to discuss all aspects of the work.
- We’ll provide a clear and comprehensive quote.
- We’ll work closely with you to ensure we schedule a time that will cause minimum disruption to your business.
- We take meticulous care in our preparation, and always work to Australian Standards 2311 as a minimum for all our patching and sanding.
- We’ll take great care to protect your premises, covering any items that can’t be removed.
- We’ll select the most appropriate materials to use. Primer and sealer will be applied as required and to an exacting standard before your beautiful new top coat is added to bring your premises to life.
- After we’ve finished, we’ll clean everything up before inviting you to inspect our work. If there’s anything you feel needs a bit more attention, we’ll fix it on the spot if we can, or arrange a time to return.
Commercial Painter FAQs
It is amazing what a fresh coat of paint can do for your business. It will make it look vibrant and new, which is more likely to attract customers or clients than a building with an old paint job. Aside from the fresh paint, the process will also smooth out any marks, scratches or other imperfections that have formed over time.
A professional-looking paint job is not only beneficial for your customers, but it will also give your workers a boost as well. Having a new and clean looking interior will help improve productivity because old and rundown workplaces are not conducive to happiness and motivation.
There is no standard period for re-painting; you should gauge it on the appearance of your building. If your existing paintwork is obviously dull, faded, damaged or peeling then the right time is now to get a fresh paint job.
Yes, we do. Our painters are happy to work with you to ensure you are getting the right colours for your commercial property. Whether that means perfectly matching your existing colours or coming up with on-trend, attractive new options, our consultation will leave you confident that the final product will look amazing.
Changing the colours of your commercial property can be challenging and stressful. It is an important step and you can be assured of the most professional colour consultation services to help you make the right decision.
Yes. We can conduct a site inspection and provide an itemised, transparent quote with no obligations at all. This will be the complete charge with no surprises down the track or hidden fees.